Tuesday, December 5, 2006

"da curtain raiser"

Finalllllllllllllllly iam blogging.....

Never had da guts to write one ,but got da inspiration from people like Manas ,Phani,Harsh,Vamshi munkund .They r my engg pals. They r too good when it comes to writting posts . Sorry ,first things first , let me introduce my self.

Well Well... abt myself....

I was born on 3rd july ,a typical cancerian. Iam local to hyderabad ....had finished my schooling from Jhansi High school which is somewhere in dis world ...coz even da people frm hyd wont be recognizing it... Had been decent at studies ,was kinda sincere student ...mind u 'was'. Den did my engg from CBIT which is in hyd. Got placed in Wipro ,now working in Wipro.

uufffffffffffffffff .... dat was a long intro i guess.....

I would like to thank a few people ,infact Tasneem ,she is a good frnd of mine ,whose posts gave me enough courage to write my blog. After seeing her posts ..i thought dis space is for us,and we dont need to impress others...

Not bad yar ,being da 1st post ,da thoughts r flowing .....

WARNING:- iam not at all good at english. Spell mistakes,Grammar and what not can be forgiven(confused with "what not".... any english language constructs ) . I dont think da warning is required ...kya yar mujhe hi to padna hai na... if ...if.... by chance anyone sees my post ..its for them.

One of da uses of giving warning is, give da warning and do what ever u want ...good rite...
As dis is my first post i feel like introspecting into my past.
My journey from somewhere in dis world to Wipro had been through highs n lows....infact many lows....Studied in a very small school .not a gr8 family background, didnt had da right vision , didnt knew da path ..... went with da wind ,thank god i have reached da right place....
Might look like 'self band' but its true .....a middle class guy can relate to all this....

Iam posting from da wipro library ,and da people here are giving me a weird look.... coz da system needs to be shared by others ..... Now i can take a nice breath... I feel like i have my territory ,where i can be myself..... i guess this post raised many curtain ....and many more to follow .....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oho!!very not-impressed with your first blog u blogger!!!
so wipro mein kuch kaam vaam karneka irada nahi hai kya??gimme your TM or PM ka email id.then you see the comments for ur dumb blog!!so whazzzzzzap with "m" darling??kuch hava flying???well keep me updated with the spicy news-es that will occur in the comming era of time..he he he..now shooo!!