Saturday, January 6, 2007

My new year resolutions ....

ummmmmm ahhhhh ....... took a long time to write the third post. I wish all a "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007" . Every year on dec 31 i think of doing something special to welcome the new year..... and end up doing nothing ,it wasn't anything different this year. Jan 1st was a eventful day. Went to a movie ,met my school frnds. The biggest shock of the day was when i met my school frnd after 6 yrs. shez changed completely man.I was really shocked to see her change from desi girl to a firangi. Shez cool man. She speaks english as if shez on rajadhani express and saying something. She used to be like dat from da school days itself but it was different . chalo yar dat was my NEW YEAR day.

I made some new year resolutions. Warning : Pls dont laugh after seeing my resolutions.
1. To eat curd.
2. To eat chappatis

hey eating curd is like doing a gr8 thing for me .Arey yar aadat jo nai hai. As for as chappatis go , i dont know why, but i dont like them .
So my new year resolutions might be silly for some, but those r very big hurdles for me.
The most imp resolution is to " Work hard and enjoy hard" . I dont know abt work but iam enjoying hard. Project has started but i dont know when iam going to be contributing to it. Before joining company i had many thoughts like I would work hard and show wht iam . Still early days but , iam not used to it . I feel guilty of myself. I dont want to remain an average guy.
i'll stop here, i dont know wht iam saying .Hey 1 thing is for sure i will try to hang onto my words "work hard and enjoy hard" .
After coming to lakshmi building (wipro office in begumpet) lifez not dat gr8. Sorry to say tht but i didnt find lakshmi in lakshmi building . Its like after staying in U.S u r sent to somalia.
I really miss those training days. All my frnds r very busy, and some r even acting busy. Iam really missing them. Thats how life goes on . But i cant take things so easy. Now i dont want to become senti here. Maybe i should have born in 1960 s.
My life has changed a lot .ya its true. From " Gangu theli to raja bhoj" . Iam loving this life more than before. The weekends r going like shoaib's bouncers....boommmm. Iam loving this. I hope to do some serious work in this year. I dont know wat to write here . Infact i had lots to write about but ....... i dont know. I was trying to write this post for long . I have net in office but orkut and blogging is block.... These people r so merciless.They cant understand young mind.... hehe . Ok then ...... signing off ..... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 .....

No comments: