Friday, March 9, 2007

n...I did it ^%$^ ...boletho ekdam 'Gladiator' ke mafik

Well!! well, the devil is back. Past 15 days have been very eventful. As the title says, I won. Let me explain wht had happened. And here goes the story ..... I was assigned some work in the project . I cudn't do it. My work was shared my sme other people, coz it had to be delivered on time. I had a decent image in my Team Leads mind. But this incident shattered everything . He was treating me as smeone escaped from tihar jail . He was actually scoulding me in a surcastic way . Dialouges like "Anil sir u r services are required here " . Iam not used to it. And to add to the woes i got shunting from a colleague who shared my work. I was down and out . I got serious doubts on my abilities. It felt really bad . I thought this was the time to prove many people wrong. And then like magic .... every piece of code which i wrote worked . Now slowly my confidence was back. We have 9 editors in our project . Out of which i completed 80 % of 1 editor. It was a gr8 feeling . I was very happy . Then after dat i completed another editor in 1 day(its the smallest among the 9 editors) . Hurray !!!!! my TL was shocked . He was laughing after seeing dat . I thought , i won the battle . My confidence is at peak now . Iam enjoying my work now . Its amazing how simple things change u r life . Now iam a real confident guy. Back to form .. hehe .... My episode is nothing less than sourav ganguly's one .

And finally i watched a movie after almost 2 months . Met all my frnds . Its already 1 hour since i have started writing this post ... Iam very poor when it comes to putting up things here . I plan everything and on a fine day i put it here ... But still i cant put it nicely . Sme people write so effortlessly. Tasneem is one of them . Though she writes all greek n latin ...hehe . May be i'll improve wid time . apna angregi mein thoda (nahi kuch zyada hi) locha hai . I feel fortunate dat i have frnd with whom i share all these 'alif laila' stories of mine .

I mentioned in my previous post tht people have forgot to smile ... now there is a big change . Every one is giving a happy dent smile . Our project is almost done . Actually we are not having work most of the time . And i feel we worth this free time . The world cup is going to start from 13 th . And the match telecast starts from 7 pm . I might miss this world cup. are yar who will stay awake the whole night when u have to wake up at 6 in the morning . All the best for "men in blue" . I hope they win the world cup this time .

There is a long gap between my posts .... I'll try to be more frequent than the RTC buses from now on .
I have to skip my break fast to write a post. There was a group announcement mail saying " dont skip u r break fast " . It was as if he was reffering to me ...

chalo then .... my TL has cme ....

byeeeeeeeee .........

1 comment:

TaSnEeM said...

who'll stay awake all nite?? yea rite.. when d "men in blue" are all set to "prove themselves" u wudnt wanna miss dat 400+ score they'd make.. :P, ab Bermuda ke against hua to kya huaa?? sure was a treat to watch naa!! lucky u :)

n hey... ye alif laila thing... lol.. was guddd