Tuesday, March 20, 2007

She made me cry ...... :-(

" She was lying on the bed. She wanted oliver to sit beside her. He sat there watching at his wife's pale face. He tried to be strong like a soldier. There were tubes attached to her. She was suffering from leucamia. She wanted him to hug her. She wanted to feel him(maybe for the last time). He hugged her carefully. "Tightly " she exclaimed. He obeyed it. " Thnks ollie " was the last word she uttered. And there was the end of a fairytale. He cudn't stop his tears , so was i.

Well, i wanted to put it in a more dramatic fashion. I dont know if i have succeded in it. It all started like this . I thought of spending my weekends for sme productive work. I always felt reading was pain, n we ought to take it only before exams. After i started reading this novel, my perception has changed. I learnt dat, it can be for pleasure too. It is my first novel, "Love Story" by Erich Segal. It made me cry, ya it did. I cant believe it. I always thought i can withstand any emotional attacks and i was made with shakti cement. I was proved wrong. I hate those emotional scene that come on T.V . I dont knw wht prompted me to read the climax. So a suggestion from a novice reader ,"Its perfectly alright to start a love story, but dont read the climax".

My weekend has gone very well. It seemed as a long one. Saw 2 movies in 3 days. Its quite common for me. The movie "300" is just too gud. The taking, dialouges, graphics, action ... and wht not, is jus too gud. Yesterday was even better, are yar india won the match. The ball was not willing to stay in the ground. People were hitting sixes at will. After India's loss to bangladesh ,people had given up . Now there is a ray of hope . I hope india comes out with flying colours.

ALL THE BEST "MEN IN BLUE" .......

byeee ....

3 comments:

TaSnEeM said...

lol.. dats nice... atleast smthin made u cry :P
n not bad haan... venturing into a new hobby... wo bhi.. "reading" ooparse.. v'r talkin of "ANIL" here...love story to begin wid... gud gud gudd!!!!

Anilz said...

ppl are laughing when smeone is crying ... hey khuda ee kaisi duniya hai .... yahan kisike aansoo ka koi kadr nahi ( actually... remember this dialouge frm a hindi movie).

TaSnEeM said...

ppl are not laughing!! TASNEEM is!!!