Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Frustated Soul .....

What do u expect after a hard day at work? . when u stay upto 10 pm in the office then u r in no mood to take any more torture. The day went well yesterday. It was 10 pm until i finished sme work. I was totally drained out. Then i got into the wipro shuttle, n wht do i see. No guesses boss, it was full n i was standing (or shud i say hanging). At that particular moment u realise why life so harsh on u. Thankfully i got the seat after 15 mins of standing or hanging. At 10.30 pm there was a traffic jam at panjagutta . I was laughing , maybe the girl beside me thought me to be a psycho. This bloody hell road is always full. I sometime wonder what shud be done to escape this road. U dont expect delays at atleast 10.30 yar. Some how we reached to secunderabad at 11 . Then my next adventure, see my story is full of adventures. I was waiting for a RTC bus. My place is 30 mins away from this place. It hardly takes 20 mins in the night. The bus was full again. I was half-sleep. And to add to the woes the driver was not seen around. I tell u , the passengers where hunting for the driver. If he wud have come late by another 5 mins then he would have got a nice felicitation. Everyone was screaming n shouting in censored language. I was still standing. I was hanging to a pole as if there were floods. If a pic of mine was taken then it would have won the best award for the most depressed guy. Finally reached home at 12 . The walk from busstop to my home was not gr8 either. I was walking like a drunkard , i was all over the road. It was a half-sleep walk. I could have crashed into any vehicle or MCH dustbins. Had my dinner till 12.30. When i switch on the TV , i see aussie guys in hold of the match . Wishing srilanka all the best , i slept.

Woke up at 6 in the morning. I have to wake up early coz i might miss my bus. In my school or college days i never had this prob of catching bus at a particular time. My mom gets up just 10 min before my departure, n she hurriedly gets sme bread slices with jam and pushes into my mouth. I never had this situation in my student life.

It has become a routine for me to go late to home. I talk to mom for jus 5 mins or so with the bread slices stuffed in my mouth.

Anyone having a expression 'oh-poor-guy', after reading this post, thnks for u r sympathy . And anyone who has gone beyond dat n crying then pls call me i'll make arrangement for the tissues. It will be delivered rite to u r place. Iam not sick n Iam not expecting any 'get well soon' cards. I jus wanted to put everything here so dat i could see in future wht i was doing in my first project.

So wht i say ................. "just chill , without paying bill" ............ this must be the worst quote ever written. I know it doesnt make any sence like agarkar's inclusion in the team. U can expect only non-sence form me ................

Chalo then before i write more of these controversial quotes n spoil u r english ....... byeeee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yaar aadmi ki life kutte jaisi ho jaati hai, IT field main. I should know. After spending 9 to 9 killing 12 hrs in front of the damn pc coding, ppl expect me to stay in my mind.

Anyway, as the wisemen say, "keep up the good work", providing you are doing any ;)