Wednesday, April 11, 2007

65 point no-one .

Its been long since i have posted anything here . The work was a bit hectic . Actually we are fixing bugs. "If debugging is the process of removing bugs, does coding means creating bugs? " think abt it. Ohhh forgot .... first let me clarify abt the non-sence title i have given to this post. It makes lot of sence to me ( now dont assume dat iam non-sence) ... kya kare yar kilarify karna padtha hai , warna loog kuch bhi samaj lete hai. Its a one sentence description to my engg life .
65 is the percentage i got (see how shameless iam). But bravery is not in concealing u r mistakes,its abt accepting them ..... ooie maa mai marjawa katta khake .... iam too gud ..hehe. This post is abt regrets in my life . I dont knw wht the hell was i doing when ppl sitting beside me were getting 80%. Iam very poor at presenting things( ab ees blog ka halath dekhke samajlo bhai). Exams in OU are all abt filling papers, n i was saving them. See how considerade iam. At the end of the exam everyone used to submit a well compiled 50 pages book, n i gave them a small handbook. I used to perform very well in the viva. But seriously when it comes to answering queries put by lectures in the class i used to take the front seat. I was sound technically , but who cares when u cant put it where its required. I had serious doubts abt my future . whether i wud be even eligible for any company. Even if they called me would they take a 65% guy. All i cud depend was on the technical stuff i had , and the crap english i speak. I dnt have stage fear , maybe dat helped. i got selected in the 3rd company i attended. And my saviour is WIPRO.

Coming back to the later part of the title( 'no-one' thing) . I had done my diploma so I was directly joined in the 2nd yr. The other ppl treated us like freshers. It was not for long though. So the point i want to make here is i cudn't search for that special person. Many girls had attitude prob. they used to give 'i-knw-everything' look. Didnt make any gr8 frnds. We had a group(all guys, n mind u very decent guys), we never even went to a movie as a group. It was more like individuals meeting for combined studies. So all in all it was "no fun no studies".

U might think wht happened to this creature n why is he digging everything here. aa raha hoon bhai , thoda wait karlo. I was reading this movel "5 point someone". kambhakth isi novel ka kasoor hai, jo mujhe sab kuch ugla raha hai. It made me realise how i screwed my student life which are supposed to be wonderful days of one's life. And why was i ignorant dat there is smething called IIT existed. I was a gud student in the school. My life changed when i joined diploma. I wish there was smeone who guided me. All in all i deserved more in life :( ...

Chalo bhai chalta hoon ..... phir milenge right here , with another tragic incidents of my life. I guess i can write a sequel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.