Friday, July 16, 2010

Change

A quick question before i get back to my torturing self.

Whats the one word which is used more often and followed less often?

No ?. Hold ur head high and look at the title of this post :).

As the wise men say "Change is the only Constant thing in life".

I have changed. In many ways than ever.

For starters, I have stopped eating peanuts. That’s what i used to get in my previous company. Yes, i have changed my company finally.
I have closed my eyes n dived into the Big Blue, the 'baap' of all. There was a huge drama during the transition phase. I was excited, scared, nervous and confused at the same time.
Believe it or not, Changed 3 companies in a span of 1 month. Iam still absconding according to some company's records. I hope they haven't stated any "inaam" on my head.

We have changed our home. For anyone who’s planning to send any gift packs or Balakrishna movie DVDs, contact me for the new address. I some how like our new flat.
It has as many balconies as any single bachelor soul would vouch for. U get dat, don't ya ;).

I have changed my phone. I had a condition that i wud change my fone only when i change my company. Later was done, the former had to follow.
Dnt ask me the brand, jus check ur blood content. Nokia runs in most indian's blood. Been going crazy with it shooting every thing that remotely looks anything
but beautiful. Testimony of it.


Nokia, i love u, i die for u.

And finally, i am actually 'working' here. Or shud i say iam forced to. Sitting alone in the hyd office with my team at different locations. Iam as popular here
as bala krishna in bollywood. No one to talk to, or to timepass with. So, iam always thinking on the think pad. Mind u, only thinking.

The only best part of my typical work day is the journey back home. No, not to reach the home early, but to laugh my lungs out in bus. There are two grps in the bus,
one the senior citizen's who prefer to sleep thinking their wifes or children will not let them sleep in the night, and then the other back benchers :).
I belong to the later category. It really is fun being with all the guys and chatting abt anything under the bus roof :P. No gueses, we always end up waking these oldies from their romantic
dreams. Can't really help it though.


Now the signs of aging. Used to plan many things for my b'day before. My friends reminded me that i have grown too old to celebrate the b'day like a school kid by not
wishing atleast. The no of candles representing my age don’t seem to fit in the cake anymore :).

And as the lazy ones say "the more u seem to change the more u remain the same" :), applies to me too. Will always be the same old lazy brat.

Can someone pls count the no of times i abused the word 'Change' in this post?. I have lost the count though.

Adios...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

supb writng skill.......

Unknown said...

supb writng skill.......

Chaitu said...

first things first...good selection of pic..

btw...only 52% of indian blood has NOKIA running in it...30% is imported from Chinese Bloods... :P

good read till the end.. :-)

Ranjith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TeluguFan said...

11 changes in a post to change..hehehe...dude...u changed to forget that i changed my mood cuz of ur post..hahaha..keep going..great funny post

TeluguFan said...

I like the pic buddy but am not in it sadly :(

Ravi

Ranjith said...

నీ పలుకులు లేక బోసిపోయిన ఇ పత్రాన్ని మళ్ళి నీ చేతి ముత్యాలతో అలంకరించి.. మమ్ము మళ్ళి మైమరిచి పోయేలా చేసావ్..

Nice Blog dude..

"మార్పు"
This word has been a buzz word for many ppl like you.. Everyone is trying to change.. but many guys remain the same..
But Dude, You have more success rate implementing this 'Popular' mantra (మార్పు).
Many things have changed: Your Job, your home, your Mobile.. and ఇంకా ఎం మారాయో నాకు తెలిదు.. :)

Anilz said...

@itishree

Thank you madam. Very big words though.

@Chaitu

Dude, We live in a democracy, n 51% is the majority. Gud to have u arnd.

@TeluguFan

Thanks for the count buddy. Feels good dat i cud make sme1 smile. I believe in charity :P. Visit again for more crap :) .

@Ranjith

After 3 n half yrs of honeymoon one fine morning when sitting under a 'bodh' tree it occurred to me that i was living on peanuts. Every1 goes thru this and they realise it only later.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?